This vegan cherry banana raw cheesecake is healthy and delicious. What are you waiting for?!
½ cup almonds
½ cup buckwheat groats
½ cup dried dates
1 cup cashews (soaked over night)
½ cup frozen sour cherries (pitted)
1 frozen banana
Fruits to garnish
1. Add all ingredients for the base to a blender/food processor and process until well combined and a sticky dough begins to form.
2. Line the base of a 7″ spring form pan with cling wrap/parchment paper spread the dough. Place it in the freezer for a couple of hours or over night.
3. Drain the cashews and put half of the cashews and banana into the blender/food processor and process until smooth and creamy. Spread out the banana mixture on top of the base layer. Place in the freezer to keep it cold.
4. Meanwhile add the other half of the cashews and add the cherries to the blender. Process until smooth and spread the mixture on top of the banana layer.
5. Top with frozen fruit and place back into the freezer for a couple of hours to set.
6. Before serving, take it out and let thaw for about 20 minutes.