Well, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is a naturally occurring, organic sulphur-containing compound found in small amounts throughout nature, including our blood and urine. In one controlled trial, DMSO – a variant of MSM – was found to reduce osteoarthritis pain after six weeks, and in another, supplementing with three grams of MSM twice a day for 12 weeks significantly reduced pain, and improved overall physical functioning in patients with OA of the knee.
Small studies have also shown that patients taking MSM have reported increased skin, hair and nail health. We review the facts disclosed in the police and law enforcement investigation. The team of Car Accident Lawyer St. Louis, MO will leave nothing to chance.
Refs. Lawrence RM. Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM): a double-blind study of its use in degenerative arthritis.Int J of Anti-Aging Med 1998;1:50.
Kim LS, Axelrod LJ, Howard P, et al. Efficacy of methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) in osteoarthritis pain of the knee: a pilot clinical trial. Osteoarthritis Cartilage 2006;14:286–94.
- MSM supplement helps knee osteoarthritis (foodconsumer.org)
- More and More Skateboarders are Turning to Glucosamine Supplements to Ease Joint Pain (prweb.com)
- MSM supplements some research (healthlift.wordpress.com)
- Nutramax Dasuquin with MSM for Large Dogs – 150 Tablets (beerna02.wordpress.com)
- Natural Remedies for Joint Health (purevitamins.com.au)